Wednesday

Hall Closet: Milan Fashion Week Review Spring 2008 (Burberry Prorsum)


Christopher Bailey never ceases to amaze me with his collections that are always refreshing but still distinct. This season, the theme is the Luxury Warrior, I have no idea what the means but it looks to me that it involves feminine ruched up materials paired with rocker chic studded elements. Personally I really like the ruched up material. It looks as though he was really going for a theme that screamed STRONG! I also appreciate the whole long jacket over a dress, and I love the checkered patterns. Definitely more refreshing than the usual Burberry print.

The trench is definitely making a yet once again STRONG comeback in this sultry collection. Paired with a sexy dress, or a feathered pencil skirt, a bold statement is truly conveyed. Another thing that caught my eye was that signature belt. Even without the jacket, those studded belts looks just as fabulous and you could pair it with a trench alone or put it on top of layers! Overall the collection recieved great feedback from the press,and im not shocked at all due to the great looks I saw. More pics after the jump... Get into Agynes Deyn new black hair.. (first girl on the left)..

(everybody line up!!)

iCON