Tuesday

m.Writes : just a sentence.


This is the first installment of the m.Writes Collection. As a young up and coming professional I think its vital for my peers to have a place where they can get motivated and reassured. We all are on our paths to becoming a better person; in our careers and personal lives. My notes are always randomly thought of; I will wake up with something on my mind, then I try to write it on paper.-Well type it rather. I want to inspire you. So to keep you and myself on our paths. I bring you notes from Tionne among other authors.

m.Writes : just a sentence is a collection of quotes that I pulled from various author's and writers. Its that simple sentence that sums up everything that you might be going through, or that extra push you might have needed. Hopefully you'll find something between the lines.

signed,
marquis.phifer

m.Writes after read more..........


"Everytime you submit your will to someone else's opinion, a part of you dies."
- Lauryn Hill


"motivation = stimulation to elevation."
- tionne


"evolution is a must, but so much has to be sacrificed in order to evolutionize."
- tionne


"Some people see things as they are and say Why. I dream things that never were and say Why not."
- George Bernard Shaw


"I knew that I had come face to face with some one whose mere personality was so fascinating that, if I allowed it to do so, it would absorb my whole nature, my whole soul, my very art itself."
- Oscar Wilde


"i done been through too much to be phased by too much more."
- tionne


"Love me or hate me, but spare me your indifference."
- Libbie Fudim


"i've learned the key to happiness is self-served. but i'll interject somethin' deep... i don't even want happiness. i seek balance."
- tionne


"Whatever words we utter should be chosen with care for people will hear them and be influenced by them for good or ill."
- Buddha


"Nothing is good or bad, but thinking makes it so."
- William Shakespeare


"Religion is for those who are afraid to go to hell and Spirituality is for those who have been there."
- Peggy of Boston, MA 2007


"you can't - or won't make or break ME."
- tionne


"there is nothing greater than saying... i'm alive."
- tionne


"Often the test of courage is not to die but to live."
- Conte Vittorio Alfieri


"Develop the mind of equilibrium. You will always be getting praise and blame, but do not let either affect the poise of the mind: follow the calmness, the absence of pride."
- Sutta Nipata


"A small group of thoughtful people could change the world. Indeed, it's the only thing that ever has."
- Margaret Mead



'You gotta be able to look at yourself as a business, as stock, and the less things you do, the more people will have interest in you. The more things you do, you water down your value.'
-Jay Z