Friday

Cartier Times : Double Trouble


I must admit, I was a "Full House" fan, and Uncle Jesse was my favorite, we were alot alike (( obsessed with our hair )), but never would I have thought that the Olsen Twins would become these little style mavins. When FH ended, I followed the O twins from their home movies "To Grandmother's House We Go", one of my favorites to their short lived sitcom "Two of a Kind". But never could I imagine what they have become now. And Im not talking about their dynasty Im talking about their style, cause like I know, and like you know, you can be rich and have no sense of style. I love seeing these ladies out because they give me a double dose of what I need. They are the fashion industry's mini little muse's.- skinny enough to wear it, and rich enough to buy it.

signed,
marquis.phifer