Tuesday

Hall Closet: Bey in Balenciaga


Beyonce rocks Balenciaga once again! Yes, the shoes she wore during her bluegrass performance of "Irreplaceable"at the American Music Awards this year were none other than those of the illustrious foreign designer, which cost around 4,000.00 a pair! I feel as though Nicolas Ghesquiere, the creative director of Balenciaga, maybe in love with the R&B sensation. Ms. Knowles rocked Balenciaga back in the summer during her performance at the BET awards in the infamous gold metallic 100,000.00 tights. So yeah, its a cycle going on, I'm waiting for Bey to step out in another Balenciaga piece and I'll definitely get the picture! After the jump, just for fun watch the live performances of the American Music Awards( WHICH I ABSOLUTELY LIVED FOR, AND I CANT STOP WATCHING!) and this past summer's BET awards!

((You must not know bout me... (in my bluegrass voice!!))

iCON


I absolutely LIVE for this. Jennifer Nettles (bluegrass singer) was HILARIOUS!!