Tuesday

Hall Closet: Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2008

Designer ads are getting more and more colorful, and it's making me want to skip Winter and jump straight to Spring. Take Dolce & Gabbana's Spring 2008 ads featuring Gemma Ward, Lily Donaldson, and Jessica Stam they're still very Dolce & Gabbana raw plus the dumbfounded looks and poses.There's something ultra cool about swan-like models clad in luxurious fabrics lounging in a shabby art warehouse. I see beauty in the contradiction between the dramatic and feminine clothes and the cold concrete walls. SICK-O-NING.This dynamic duo never ceases to amaze me with their striking campaigns. From last seasons metallic futuristic catastrophes to a now "Warrior", rebellious art freak stuck on stupid image, these guys are the epitome of fresh and INNOVATIVE.I so look forward to what they have to come in the FUTURE. I'm quite sure I will be blown away. Literally.

((model warehouse... where is it located?))

iCON