Wednesday

iCON's ...Of The Year Designer- Elie Saab

He's dressed the best this year. From sick-o-ning phish herself Beyonce' to actress Diane Kruger, and Selita Banks, I feel that Saab understands the physical anatomy of not only the womans body, but also the mind and essence of one. He continuously creates these innovative gowns that catwalks down any red carpet event that you may attend, and I must applaud him for that. Lagerfeld gave me hell this year but as you have read, my "colleague" Kevo felt the same way!! Elie Saab is definitely a force to be reckoned with this season, from a sneak preview I received, he is going to go in a direction that the industry hasn't seen in a long time. Oh, yeah before I forget, Elie Saab is also responsible for the all so popular "Gown of the Oscars" worn by Halle Berry the night she took the award for best actress!! That is such an important fact! Work out Elie, thats why I live for you!

((He is so worthy of my pick right!))

MORE PICS AFTER READ MORE....

iCON


Beyonce @ the Dream Girls premiere in L.A.


Beyonce @ Movies Rock in L.A.


Diane Kruger


Selita E. Banks


Halle Berry's Oscar gown