Monday

Cartier Times: Lohan does Marilyn?

New York Magazine features Lindsey Lohan as Marilyn Monroe in what was Monroe's last photo shoot before her death. Labeled appropriately "The Last Sitting", Lohan tried to the best of her ability to mimic the legendary Monroe.
I personally think that in some shots she didn't look like herself. Here she gave me "Scarlet Johannson", and it looks really good in my opinion. This shot is the only one that "merely" gave me a Monroe tease. The softness of the face and the body position conveyed it to the utmost.
Here her tits are out! I love my Lohan, but I don't see it for this one. I mean it looks real corny and cheap. The material is not a good look, and that wig took a shift when she was changing panties I guess! Overall, I don't see it. I would have definitely went with a more graceful person, such as Scarlet... someone who embodies poise but could also give you that grimy, slutty side that was needed.

((.....stick to the tabs Linds))

iCON :)