Monday

CAUTION: Fabulous When Wet

With April beginning tomorrow, I found it fitting to bring my "Fabulous When Wet" series. They say April showers bring May flowers so I thought it best to be prepared. Stumbling upon these great trench pieces I just knew that Marc Jacobs, Domenico Dolce, Stefano Gabbana and Christopher Bailey ( pieces pictured above, consecutively) were whistling the tune “Singing in the Rain” when they came up with the designs for these trenches. Now I must admit, I’m not a rain lover per say, but with these coats, I just might stand outside and let it rain on me and my trench. Ranging in price from $685-$1,900 (I know quite outrageous) let me give you a little advice when I purchase expensive pieces. Take the price of the item and divide it by the estimated number of times you wear it. That’s the best mathematical equation i’ve ever used. When it rains, it pours, so you might as well be fabulous.

Wellies and Umbrellas coming soon.

Fabulously Yours,
Jennifer Pauline