Monday

Go-C: Thaise Oliveria

Since MP is always giving life to our Runway men out here I came across this Brazilian Bombshell who's actually been in the game a while but is still on the rise in the industry, and figured I'd get into her. Thaise Oliveria is a native of Brazil and has to been rocking runways for Tommy Hilfiger, Jefferson Kulig, and ESPIRIT. According to sources, when her Polaroids began to float around the office in New York, she sent them in a frenzy! I can definitely see why. She has been compared to Adriana and the great Isabeli which are both high profile supermodels... and word is.... she's super YOUNG!
Her angelic face and soft features automatically capture me and takes me to a place of serenity. That's always what I look for when I venture upon new and fresh faces. Gearing up for 2009's Fashion Week's, Thaise (pronounced Tyce) will more than likely be a usual face! I'm definitely on my way to "GO-C" her!

((...next to the RUNWAY can I see))

iCON :)