Wednesday

Top 4 Looks I Want To Try This Season....

Ok, so most who know me know that my style is very Ralph Lauren/Brooks Brothers and I pretty much stay in those quarters. It's my comfort zone because I adore fitted blazers and white collard shirts. You'll never catch me undone, even when I go shopping at the market I'll have on something Ralph Lauren....So before this season is over I want to try at least 4 different looks.

So pic #1, the whole belt around the waist is getting boring and now men are starting to do it, so I might end up rocking that look for a day at the market before it goes completely out. Second look, shorts with a suit, I love that concept and since I'll be in New York this summer, which is known to be extremely hot, the shorts would be cooler.Pic # 2, I love everything about this look, it's so old hollywood....I just never wear hats because Im obsessed with my hair. Second look actually reminds me of my good friend Kj Stuckey, so that was for him.

So Im still learning about different styles, I might switch it up a few times!!

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r