Saturday

Trade It All For A Small...

So people, Im on my seventh week of dieting and I've gone down a couple of sizes. One problem, now I can't find anything in my size. Talk about being pissed off, so I haven't been eating all the foods that I love in order to fit into a size that isn't sold in stores. Today started off as a good day, I checked my account, thumbs up, I checked my hair, two thumbs up, I checked my gas, three thumbs up but then I go shopping and my spirt was crushed. I spent over 3 hours having store personnel call around trying to locate my size. They called the New York, Chicago and California stores-still nothing. All I saw was 32's in paints and 40's in jacket sizes.....why do they order everything so big. Where are all the smalls....so what made me fed up is when a store employee suggest that I shop in the children's section....it was time to go, we all know that the kids don't have couture!!! lol I hate this problem, what shall I do.....a burger is starting to sound good right about now...

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r