Tuesday

Get-In: Elizabeth & James.... Olsen's GAG Again..

As you may know, those Olsen girls give me everything I need plus more with their very own personal style and so it only makes it worse for me when they design their line...Elizabeth & James. I have been following these girls every since I spotted MK on the cover of PEOPLE magazine about 2years ago with that platinum blonde hair, some skinny and distressed jeans from HELL, a half mink, and those at the time popular Cheetah Louboutins.... I wanted to RUN from ALABAMA to NY and slap the nicotine out of her! Anyway... that's a little glimpse into my past in reason to why I love these girls soooo much.. MK being my fav! On to the sneak peek of their line...
I just admire how they tend to capture that chicness and slouchiness how they convey it in their everyday dress and implement it into their line... its sick. It gives me coked-out (I'm not saying that that's SAFE, but it's a BEAT look) model phish pumping down 35th on her way to Bryant Park... sighs, it gives me chills. The inspiration of this line stemmed from rock 'n' roll. Old-school vinyl records, guitar cases, and recording studios were all captured as they pieced together this soon to be IDOLIZED line....

More pics after the jump...

((...OLSEN'S on my MIND))