Tuesday

Juice Box: Cassette Playa

First, let me start off by saying I strongly disagreed with this collection. But I'm going to inform you because that's what I do, followed by my opinion. Here's a few looks from Cassette Playa's Spring/Summer 08' collection.

The collection is inspired by popular culture from the rave era and comic books via old-school technology, says designer of CP-Carri Munden. Munden lauched her first collection in 06' with a video presentation at Fashion East MANafter graduating from Westminster University.

I was very hesitant to post this but I had too. I know somebody out there thinks this ishh is cool and that makes me sad. Ha! Kids DO NOT believe the hype with this one. If this is the future of streetwear I'm running fast in the other direction. C'mon Cassette Playa; you given too much!

-sham