Tuesday

Cartier Times: Swirly Girly - Chanel Iman

Here is MY favorite supermodel of the moment Chanel Iman at the Costume Gala last night! (God, I wish I could have been there to see all of the GLAMOR). She tipped down the red carpet in Phillip Lim, and also talked about her and fellow black models Iman, Veronica Webb, and Jordan Dunn shooting the All-Black Italian ‘Vogue’. Dunn has been rumored the girl to make the cover, although it hasn't been confirmed yet, Chanel is all smiles about it.

"I’d be surprised [if I am]," she said. "If I did that would be amazing, but if I don’t, I’ll get it the next time." Like Zac Posen, Phillip came down the carpet with Chanel as well. "Tonight she’s Swirly Girl," Lim explained. "Her power is to seduce you and mesmerize you with the spiral swirls. And the belt and the cuffs are inspired by Wonder Woman. And I’m just a chaperone to make sure all the swirls are in check." I am so happy for this young ambitious, and beautiful girl. If she disappears tomorrow (GOD forbids), she has definitely came and made a mark in this industry in such a short amount of time. I love it.

((...she can be MY Wonder Woman))

iCON :)