Wednesday

A Fool Wit It: Home State Of Texas -H Town

As I sit here typing up this post Im listening to Letoya Luckett's self titled album, aka my girl Toya-that's Houston right thurr. Since I moved to Atlanta over a year ago I always like to know what's going on in Houston because that's my home city ( 45 and 288 ) yall don't know nothing about Frenchy's Chicken ( 5 wings, side of greens, fries and strawberry drank ) what!, anyway-so Im strolling on this website that covers most if not all the events in Houston and boy has my city changed, women are now givin you high waisted jeans with senorita tops, lacefront wigs and Louis Vuitton sneakers- a fool wit it.

But what got me twisted with the miscommunication between homegirl's REAL hair and the WEAVE- a fool wit it.More Von Dutch skirts and hard mugs after read more....Fuck effort.

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r ( former Houstonian )