Friday

m.Writes: Dreaming Of Success-Luxury Tax

So I woke up at 5:15 am with this feeling in my spirit, I felt happy and successful. I try not to sleep in fear of dreaming, but I often found myself heading to bed early because my days are so heckted. Im mentally and spiritually getting myself together for the next phase in my life, Im up early in the morning dressed in black, last week I went to McDonalds in a tuxedo. This is classic. I often think, "out of all the people in the world, my name could possibly be important one day". Im always asked "who are you, what do you do", but I never answer that question-in fear of being put in a box.

I've never attached a title to my name because I do so many things, why limit myself. Alot of people are reading my books and stealing my looks, but you're not me. If you were to ask me to describe myself I would say that I am a style of living, with any project that I put my name to it's to inspire through entertainment. I've seen three words that have been attached to my name; Arrogant, Cocky and Mean-Arrogant because I know what Im worth. Cocky because Im aware of how talented I am- I talk alot of shit, I'll admit that. Mean because I have so much passion for what I do, and when it's not done the way I want I get upset. Im often unrelatable because Im so focused on success, I rarely have time for normal things-I don't aspire to be or to live normal. Im an extremest. Im gettin sleepy again. I prayed for this.


m a r q u i s . p h i f e r