Friday

The Original QUEEN Returns

Put on your latest pair of Louboutins (because that's who SHE always wear), tease your hair and grab a leather tube dress because Miss Tina Knowles... I mean Turner is BACK! And looking at this latest promo pic, she looks better than ever! Yes people after taking a 7 year hiatus, Turner said it was time again to give the people what they wanted! After performing with Beyonce at the Grammy Awards, she felt the need to come back and entertain again.. (look at the inspiration). Turner will be on the May 8th episode of Oprah explaining her reasoning on the hiatus and her comeback...

"After [performing at] the Grammys when I got home to Zurich, people would come up to me in the restaurant, in the ladies room, on the street … everywhere. I started getting lots of little slips of paper and napkins with notes from fans. Some of them were so touching about my life, or a song and how it helped them. Each time I kept the note ... and suddenly there was a pile. I called my manager and said, 'It's time! '"


I'm so excited for Tina... Hopefully Bey will join her on a special performance venture one day soon!!! These two together are AMAZING.... Oh catch the hair cut on Tina... You can't tell me she aint living Mrs. Carta!

((....ahhh, THE LOVE))

iCON :)