Sunday

Boots & The City: The Wagon

Along with the heat, this New York rain is no joke. I hate going out in the rain, but I just couldn't stay in. My boy Skely over at The Wagon Boutique was having a belated store opening party, which gave me the perfect chance to get out of the house for a minute. And the rain had stopped, so it was a GO. Hopstoped the location and I was on my way. So I arrive at the spot; the vibe was chill, pop'n bottles, and taking photos. I made my rounds, showed my support but now it's time to go. As I'm leaving I run into couple familiar faces from the BKc-Bev & Colin...(Colin pictured above-right) We chop it up for a minute but I was ready to tip out. As soon as I get to the block where my train is it starts pouring down raining! The umbrella was no help, I was soaked from my knees down and my shirt. I was so over it, I went home and called it a night at 9pm. Get into my loafers, there okay now but those are carmel brown. I need some rain boots asap!
The Wagon Boutique
1214 Union Street
(BTWN Rogers & Nostrard)
Brooklyn, NY 11225
347.627.3600

-sham