Tuesday

Cartier Times - Beehive Banks In, Literally

Ugh. Tyra banks is absolutely insane and I will vouch for her until she "tips" off this earth. But I knew it wouldn't be long until this issue would be brought up. On this month's issue (yeah I know I am little LATE, but I can be that, hence the name of this site lol) of The New York Times, Tyra Banks was compared to whom she calls her "hero's" Oprah Winfrey and Martha Stewart to be the NEXT biggest face in the WORLD. According to the article:

"Like her hero, Martha Stewart, Banks wants, most of all, for her name to immediately suggest a distinct point of view. Her brand, like her trademark 'tough but still smiling' smile, is consistent in all her shows: serious about the frivolous; empathetic and empowering, and always, always aimed at young women, across all races. It's girly TV with a punch."

I see it. Tyra has stapled her image as a strong, female-empowering mogul who has millions following her. It's about time for that cycle to turn.

It's coming for US. One moves up, another space becomes available. I feel it.

((....this picture is IGNORANT))

iCON :)