Monday

GAG: Not Too Much, Miss PETA

PETA is obsessed with trashing Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen, whom they refer to as the "Troll-sen" Twins, who are celebrating their birthdays this Friday. PETA is encouraging animal lovers to send clumps of hair to the twins as a birthday gift. They've posted this on their website:

"The twins are still sporting as much fur as ever. Since they seem to be in such dire need of extra hair on their bodies, let's give them some of ours—and send a strong message while we're at it….Save that hair in a bag and mail it to the twins with a note that says, "Please, use my hair instead of the animals'. Happy Birthday."

PETA is definitely feeling their BEAT with this one. I know I might be a little bias because these are my sidekicks (hey, I can dream too), but they are giving way too much! And if anybody mailed me some nasty, dandruff-filled hair, I would politely send them back coupons for a free pair of peep-toe "Keds" with a clear heel on them! LMAO.

Calm down PETA, or you will get some junk mail from me!

((....you've got mail, BITCH!))

iCON :)