Sunday

LB Watch : Sittin On The Porch With A Pattie

True story-one day last week I went to BK to chill with Sham, there's this little convenient store with a deli if you will in the back- so this girl storms in cussing saying " Yo Hazan make me a fu@kin beef pattie, I want coconut bread and mozzarella, make sure the cheese touches my paper cause last time you fu@ked it up". After only getting something to drink I thought maybe I was missing out on something. Weeks later I made it my mission to go back to that store, so I walked in and said " Yo Hazan make me a beef pattie, I want coconut bread and mozzarella, aye and make sure the cheese touches my paper." He rung me up at only $2.70, surprised I then made my way on the steps of Sham's place, looking like a scene from Boyz In The Hood-the more fashionable version ofcourse. So I unwrapped this beef pattie-it was like a pouch of spicy meat in a pastry in between coconut bread and it was the worst thing I've eaten this year- till this day Im still trying to figure out why someone would order such a thing. And I want my $2.70 back.m a r q u i s . p h i f e r