Tuesday

The Musical : Lil Wayne's The Carter III Album

Wayne-the cuntest of them all is back and he's bringing you hell with The Carter III album. Wayne being one of my top 3 rappers; 1. Jay-z, 2. Kanye West, I can't do anything but listen to his lyrical content from start to finish. Reminding me of a male diva ( he's so picky when he hit's the stage ) Wayne is joined by Babyface, T-Pain, Jay-Z, Robin Thicke, Bobby Valentino, Busta Rhymes, Juelz Santana, Kanye West and even Betty Wright!!-talk about a roll call. A few of my favorite songs from the album are "A Milli", "Get Money", "Comfortable", "Dr.Carter" and "La La". I heart Lil Wayne, he's like the more masculine version of me-he's cocky ass fuck but speaks real talk.

"I'm busy I got paper to reel in, God I hope they steppin' at the end of my rod, I hope I'm fishin' in the right pond, and I hope you catchin' onto every line, who am I?"-Lil Wayne

His album is out today!!

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r