Wednesday

Go-C: Jasmine Sanders-Boss Models

From a man that has seen tons of models I often pounder It's just baffling to me, why is no one ready. I've seen the the same white girl with blonde hair-ground breaking but then I came across this statue-Perfect. Thank God somebody came to work today. I'll be the first one to admit that I like new things so let me introduce you to Jasmine Sanders. Remember the name. This half german and african american stands 5'10 and plans to put her own mark in the industry-I suggest you buckle up. Jasmine is new to the modeling world, just 17yrs old she has already shot with top photographers like Patrick Demarchelier, Arthur Elgort, Walter CHIN,Bruce Weber and Marc Baptiste. This beauty has yet to even land in New York and already has work lined up so Im suggesting that all the other girls wear their best pumps on the next casting because Jasmine is tipping. m a r q u i s . p h i f e r