Wednesday

Jayms Madison Turns 21-Special Delivery

So last night I helped celebrate recording artist Jayms Madison's birthday at a dinner she held here in Nyc. Some of you remember her from iCON's post and most of the cunts know her "Room Service" audition video down to the T. The gathering was held at Merchants on 7th Ave and 17th St and was filled with all her closet friends. Dressed in Cavalli Jayms looked absolutely stunning. Myself, Ricky & Lamar James hit the shindig to show love and look who I caught up with, Bleu Mag's CEO De'Von Christopher and go pick up the new issue with Wendell Lissimore on the cover!!!And people always ask me why I look so mean " I don't smile, that's my look, that's my pose don't knock it".

Jayms is on her way to Africa to perform tomorrow.
Good look.

Click here for Audition Video

Click for Jayms Myspace


m a r q u i s . p h i f e r