Wednesday

The Magic Bottle

I've got to start keeping my secrets on the low low before I see mini Marquis Phifer's tipping through the city. Take out your note pad for lesson number one. After a long day of being out in the sun ofcourse your skin is left damaged so at night when I wash all my sins away I baptise my face with Yves Saint Laurent Beaute Temps Majeur Intense Supplement.

I'll read you what's on the back of the box:

"Drawing from the treasures of traditional Chinese remedies, YSL Beauté Research has formulated an amazing elixir with three oils of rarem precious roses, selected for their extraordinary repairing and soothing qualities. From the very first moment, the skin is more beautiful, more relaxed, and more supple. Night after night, the cells regenerate and the epidermis rebuilds. More toned and more resistant, the skin is gloriously radiant."

I co-sign in agreement because it helps my face sit.

Priced at $435.00-you spend that on sneakers and jeans so deal. Fellas make it work.


m a r q u i s . p h i f e r