Thursday

The West Coast Editor-Book Of All Books

As the Creative Director for LateBoots and other ventures I've created an eye for what's aesthetically pleasing. I can point out a model in a crowd of 300 men and I can pick the best photo for a magazine spread. After seeing countless work from photographers I crave new shit. I love when people create a story with lust and sex. Im currently on that Tom Ford wheel. I want to take the time out to thank Cha'n Andre', the man behind Voyeur Photography.

Although he has Cali on lock I WANT HIM IN NEW YORK.
My vision-I want Voyeur to shot Lamar James and Omar Kennedy and I want to direct it. It would be sick. This West Coast GENIUS!! is one of, if not the best photographer out there. I marvel at the fact that he's able to capture the obvious and puts his own spin on things.
He has a voice and Im listening. m a r q u i s . p h i f e r