Friday

My Fall Show Addiction

So I always advise the kids NOT to watch t.v., that shit is garbage and while you're waisting time someone else is going for your dreams. But I must take that back because this Fall my DVR will be set to record three shows; Real Housewives of Atlanta, Million Dollar Listing and I Want to Work for Diddy.

Let's talk RHW of Atlanta, I freakin live for this show, not only do I love BEAT women I love to see it being done in my home city. I caught the special on Bravo a few days ago and it looks like most of the women are/were married to high profile black men. Out of the 4 women I fucks with Sheree Whitfield-prides herself on her fashion sense, and owned her own upscale clothing boutique - Bella Azul - for years before closing up shop to focus on her next business venture, a clothing line called “She by Sheree.” Second in line is NeNe Leakes-loud, outspoken, COUNTRY and I live.

Then we have Bravo's Million Dollar Listing, these white boys eat, Chad-the one with the bob, is my main. I just get life from him. The other two boys are coo....ok and then I Want to Work for Diddy on VH1, it's a puffy production so we know what it's gon give.

My advice; if you're going to watch t.v watch something that teaches because I've already learned that I need to invest in some real estate.

Set your DVR's people!!

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r