Monday

Horses

For the past few months I was obsessed with the riding boot, I checked every Ralph Lauren store in the US and they didn't carry any. I was teased by their Spring 2008 Look Book and I even went to the lengths in having some custom made but now Im over them-I don't own a horse and I can barely walk in them.

I recently copped the Fashion Rocks issue where they did a piece on André 3000's line Benjamin Bixby-some of the looks included ridding boots. I really dig the look but I get tired of people asking me if Im a rider and what type of horse do I have-plus I hear mothers tell their children" look at the man he rides horses"-no it's just a look!! If you want a pair the Ralph Lauren store has about 3 different models of the eq boot, they range from $1,100 to $1,300. m a r q u i s . p h i f e r