Monday

Vintage Find...

So I got this email a few days ago asking how to shop on a budget and my suggestion is VINTAGE. Most of you know that you can get pieces down with mad money to spare when you go thrift-Im talking 15.00 jeans and 7.00 jackets. You can get almost any look if you take the time to find that certain signature piece. Below is a Giorgio Armani jacket I found-cropped double breasted blazer and she only cost me 7.00. Im also in love with the "boyfriend trousers" and I found them for only 15.00-loose Burberry jeans, buy one size up. So my grand total for this look was 22.00 before tax-I know I know you would've never guessed it and Im still dripping in labels. Im smarter than most would think. So when vintage shopping you are surely gonna save some coins, especially during this recession-it's all about patience and being consistent in visiting the shops. m a r q u i s . p h i f e r