Thursday

My Homie Lamar Is Now Lamar Fierce?

Lol yo, you got the glove on so I had to..But real talk here's a few photo's of my boy at the Metro Pop Magazine Shoot: behind the scenes. Lastnight my homie Lamar James did a 16 page spread for Metro Pop Magazine shot at Southside club in Soho and it looks krazy hot. The shoot was styled by the KillerFresh style team and shot by photographer Sarah McColgan. The style was New York City to it's fullest with the wild and edgy styles from the men to the women. The shoot featured new york models and socialites like Songstess Mashonda, Celeb Photographer Johnny Nunez, the "Legendary Damon," DJ MOS, GAKCITY.COMs own Jeremy Hassell plus many more. Please pay attention to every detail, every model and socialite, and every style. This is New York City. Think Studio 54 but better. I even see Red Model's Makin Curry & Shawn Sutton.m a r q u i s . p h i f e r