Wednesday

The Sham Interview

Well look here, Sham didn't even tell us that she did an interview at Jackson Harlem's blog. I scrolled up on it, but my favorite part of the chat was:

"From the start, Marquis and I had high expectations for the site. I felt like there was nothing out there like what we had in mind. One fact that a lot of people are unaware of is that Lateboots had 10 members from the start. Crazy-I know. I actually knew Marquis the least out of everyone but we just had the same mind-set and were able to click on another level; it just works. I would have never thought that the opportunities that I've received off the strength of Lateboots would have come this fast – we've only had the site running for a little over a year now."-Sham

The interview was dope!!

Click here to read the rest.

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r