Sunday

You Ain't Know I Was A Rapper

So my [new] friend Glenn over at the Nike iD studio hit me up with an invitation to stop by and make my own shoe complimentary of Nike. I can't remember the last time I purchased a pair of sneakers but I couldn't turn down the opportunity. Now most of you may be familiar with the online Nike iD store, but the in-store experience is appointment only with a larger variety of fabrics and different style of shoes. Glenn was the perfect sales man; [although i was sold before walking in] giving me all the information on Niketown and being helpful with my creation. I'm no shoe designer and it showed. I thought about doing something crazy with colors but then I would never where em', so I kept it cute. And in a couple of weeks I'll premiere "The Sham". For now get into the sneak peak photos. Thanks again to Glenn and Nike....So does this mean I get a shoe deal next? lol

Thank you & You're Welcome
-sham