Tuesday

Skin Got Me Lookin Like A Chocolate Chip

You know it's funny because I really don't like being around people but I was thrilled to be surrounded by my dermatologist today. It's been so long and you have to understand my relationship with my doctors-I go to their houses for dinner and attend their children's recitals. So today I rolled thru Dr. Suzanne Bruce and Associates here in Houston to chat with my friends. Ofcourse I had them look at my face and she said "Marquis your skin looks great, it's nothing more we can do"...I know-that's what I like to hear. So I asked her what could the kids use who weren't blessed with that cookie dough skin. She told me about a new product on the market called Fresh. Soy Face Cleanser (5.2 oz.)
$38.00

Sugar Face Polish (4.2 oz.)
$55.00

Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask
$85.00

Appleseed Brightening Exfoliant
$60.00

Repair & Restore Face Balm
$95.00

If you have skin issues that over the counter products can't cure then click the link below to make an appointment.
Click here now

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r