Thursday

Entertainment.


Clip: Kanye West At Alexis Phifer Fashion Show 2008

Let's chop it up about this blogging stuff real quick. Sham & I post certain things about our life in the attempt to broaden the minds of the unsceen--as we are learning in the process. It's always great to see one come straight from the bottom to the top. But I can't stress enough that we ARE NOT HERE TO ENTERTAIN YOU. We are here to MOTIVATE YOU. We blog about TRUE STORIES. Now before I finish, let me just say---I did not come here to show out, did not come here to impress you because to tell you the truth when I leave here I'm GONE!. And I don't care WHAT you think about me - but just remember, when it hits the fan brother, whether it's next year, ten years, twenty years from now, you're not gonna be able to say that these brothers lied to you JACK!"


"I am inspired and see you as a great man of intuition and freedom...so I sat back, read lateboots while drinking my double shot of hazelnut machiatto, and reconstructed my blueprint for achieving my goals...You touch a lot of hearts and minds throughout the country, and the world sir, just wanted to say I appreciate you because I'm one of them."-j.henry

"This blog my friend, its AMAZING. i have to give it to you, sham and the team on this one...im so happy, better yet i'm elated, to see that there are others in the world with the same forward thinking mind as me...keep it up and keep inspiring those like us to do what we do. thanks for giving us more than fashion, but giving us a comprehensive look at popular culture and all things cool. reading your blog makes my day. everyday. im positive in due time we'll cross paths. i'll be in touch." -danni nicole


"I just wanted to let you know that your blog is a big inspiration to me. ‘Lateboots’ is more than entertainment (‘sham and I reality series), it is much more than a creditable opinion leader; but is the personification of what/where hard work can get you. Your most recent post ‘Cake’ has motivated me to research and understand the industry in which I want to be a part of, and where I can best utilised my creative mind and ability. It’s also very promising to know that being young has no bearing on how successful you can be in life, and that your importance is not determined by your social standing but by the hard work you are willing to put into your career and your future life."-hakeem balgoun


That's what it's about.

MP