Friday

The Insider.


Age: 21 (forever)
Home base: GA
Retail standby: vintage, vintage, vintage
Music: Prince, Kanye West, Thom Yorke, Betty Wright, Marvin Gaye
For gifts: Those little dead presidents never hurt.
Restaurant: Pearl....on Peter St. Atlanta, Ga (tell em' Phif sent you-he's there more than me. lol)
Drink: The bottle reads "Moët & Chandon".
Party central: Mr. West NYC
Momentary style obsessions: cheek bones included-I take them everywhere I go.
Reading material: just picked up "Influence" by Mary-Kate & Ashely Olsen-facts & interviews from the creme de la cream of the industry.
Art pick: On my hunt for "Take Ivy" by t. hayashida
Movie: I don't watch movies.
Vacation destination: I guess I should go see what all the talk is about St. Barts, right AR?
Something you are looking forward to for fall: "They always say that time changes things but you actually have to change them yourself." -Andy Warhol