Monday

Shelia Carter.

Clip: The Young & The Restless 1992

Is it weird that I watch The Young & The Restless and I've been doing so since I was 7? Ok so as a child I would always be under my mother, when she was combing her hair I was there. When she was trying on clothes, I was there. She use to watch her stories everyday and I use to hate it but then I couldn't go a day without watching it. My favorite character of all time was Shelia Carter. Sheila is widely regarded as one of the most notorious villains in the history of both The Young and the Restless and The Bold and the Beautiful. Of all people why did I have to be infatuated with the villain. The 90's serve as an era when soaps were good. I mean good. The dramatic music was my favorite. Until this day I still watch Y&R, but at times I miss the 90's. Pay attention to the 2:00 mark. I love it.

MP