Monday

Notorious Extension.

Sighting: Leaving the Notorious movie premiere Atlanta, GA on Monday January 12th

So some of you might know how much I hate going out, wait who am I fooling, I just hate going out to bullshit. I'm the type who'd be happy not going anywhere as long as I was sure I knew exactly what was happening at the places I wasn't going to. I'm the type who'd like to sit home and watch every party that I'm invited to on a monitor in my bedroom-it's called recycling. I got the invite, I threw in a few friends and there you have it-the Notorious movie premiere for Atlanta. Now you know Im 40% hood, and yeh Im aware that just because I listen to Jay-Z does not give me street cred but yo I fucks wit Lil Kim and them. What yall know about Brooklyn Mint? But I must admit it was nice to see some familiar faces-Cee-Lo, Trey Songz, Keisha Knight Pulliam, Nicole Garner and a few other Atlanta peaches. Maybe just maybe I'll be more on the scene this season, if I follow my blackberry correct-I have 3 more events to attend before Friday. But class starts in two days, then I gotta buy my books. Did I ever mention how pissed I was at my grades last semester? I need an extension. Yet I feel like I already graduated.

I need to stay focus......MAN.
This is a business.........MAN.

MP