Thursday

Ok, I'll Let You Borrow My Swagg.

Item: Ralph Lauren High Seasons Cardigan

So my cardigan crave was last season, I think I bought atleast 5 different ones, so now it's safe for me to blog about it. I gotta get fresh first!! My favorite brand Ralph Lauren Rugby just released this yale green High Seasons Cardigan. I been sitting on it for a week a so, but then I saw T.I. on 106 & Park with it and decided to let loose. I do still watch my Black Entertainment Television.

Details: The bold, oversized applied felt pirate on our High Seas Cardigan hijacks a classic style essential and infuses it with a punkish Rugby twist (pirates were the original bad boys, you know). Two arm stripes, clean lines, a modern fit. Six-button closure, two hand pockets, ribbed cuffs, contrasting trim stitching. 100% cotton. Machine washable. Imported.

Click here to purchase, not to look but to purchase

MP