Monday

Deja Vu.

Sighting: Fake Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Versace, Chanel, Dolce & Gabbana, Fendi, hell even Coach at Market Friday, Spelman College, Atlanta Ga

I felt like I've seen this before. I have, New York city, Canal St. I was running an errand for the boss lady last summer and a man approached me out of nowhere "my man I got some Gucci bags" and I said "you don't look like you work for Gucci". See you can always tell the difference between the real and the fake, and I've spotted alot of fakes. There was a gallery of fake bags where vendors came to sell to the youngsters/ aspiring $$ chasers at Market Friday. But the quality is a dead give away, and if you're caught with one--at the end of the day--SHE AIN'T NO DIVA.

Yes I understand we all wanna be that bitch but I rather invest/spend money on an unmarked quality bag then to include myself in this FAKE stuntin genre. If you can't get the real just wait for it. Wait for it or pray for it. But hold your ground.

DEAD GIVEAWAY OF A FAKE BAG: Gucci, Prada, Fendi and all those bags are expensive for a reason. Not only for the name but the quality of leather and craftsmanship. So when peoples "label bags" start to unravel and the leather starts to dent--it's not real. The story behind most high price bags are the details and the time taken to create a piece of work. You can't get that from a bag that's on some outside rack or stuffed in a suitcase for your viewing pleasure.

MP