Wednesday

New Money.

Sighting: The Label Whore Twins spotted at the Atlanta Hawks vs. Cleveland Cavaliers game

Money is anything that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts. The main uses of money are as a medium of exchange, a unit of account, and a store of value. Some authors explicitly require money to be a standard of deferred payment. The dominant form of money is currency.

Place "New" infront of money and you got the twins. You know these some cocky lil boys now, I mean yeah, they street fresh, rock the hottest sneakers, dopest accessories and decent blog. They be trynna battle the Phifer, they got the penthouse, the Range but I told them I am the first gentleman so I can't lose; cause of me yall dress fresher and got a new doe. Lol naw, these the homies, nobody does it like The Watkin Boys, yall keep the streets labeled up.

Whispers* They be jockin my flyer miles doe, do I see the sea's of Puerto Rico for Spring Break?, Im switching my flight, I don't know any twins in Atlanta.


MP