Thursday

You Should Come Hang With Me.

Photo: Nexxt Cafe, 700 Lincoln Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33139

Since my recent trip to Miami I've become more fond of outside cafe's and delicate fabrics, it's something about the character in which the outside brings. So I hit up this place called Nexxt Cafe, the ambiance was unforgettable but the service was horrible, they took forever to bring me my check and the lemonade was a mess--is it me or does Chick-fil-a have the best lemonade. I'll bypass through all the metaphors and get straight to the point, the ribs at Nexxt are ON POINT. Served with handmade onion rings and fries, this is the best $30.00 I spent in Miami. Would I ever go back? Yes, but I'll be taking my order to-go.

So I've always wondered, when you place a to-go order are you suppose to tip the server? Cause technically they did serve you, but I don't know if it's 15 percent worth. And everytime I ask one of my friends who works as a waiter they get all emotional lol. And don't you hate when you go to a restaurant and the waiter puts the whole party on one ticket as if "one" individual was gonna pay the whole bill, like you should be able to tell that we are not together!! I take that back, these days anything possible.

MP