Saturday

Today On Facebook Chat...

I had a conversation with Warner of The Label Whore Twins:

Warner
Me and Wave are gonna need a "late boots approved photo" with the white wall in a few days. I came home to VA to find a receipt for the Air Yeezys. lol
Marquis
I bought those for you.
you're welcome.
Warner
Lmao. Fuck outta here
Marquis
you'll have to get with my assitant.
I don't talk to the commons no moe
only if i see u, other then that
-----------------
flat line
Warner
lmao
well u know im a man of the people. And im filming all I see in Danville
4 stop lights and grass
Marquis
ur home?
why
ugh.
atleast im from Texas--got me a Benz...what's next a LEXUS..
Warner
Had to see the fam, and those two Benz parked in the driveway? Oh they Mr Watkins
Marquis
i had them towed.
they were 09 models.
ugh. 09 in 09
WACK!!
Warner
Ah, u niggas just dont stop do u? Im assuming your shit was just dropped outta the sky so that it didnt have any miles on it huh?

Wanna join the fun? Add us on Facebook.

For Warner Click HERE | For Marquis Click HERE