Thursday

Martha's Son.

Photo: Baked Phish Sandwich

Ingredients:
1 Tilapia fish fillet ( frozen or fresh )
Fresh lettuce or packaged
Half of a tomato
Bread of choice
Robert Rothchild Farm Raspberry Honey Mustard
Table spoon of Smuckers Raspberry Preserves

Prepare:
Season fish with fresh ground pepper, onion salt, garlic powder and Old Bay seasoning
Bake fish at 400 degrees for 20 minutes
Slice tomatoes
Toast bread then spread raspberry mustard on one slice, followed by raspberry preserves on the other
Build sandwich

I'm boyfriend number 2, Im very domestic. I keep it fresh, I do it all--in RL Purple Label Velvet Slippers with black ankle socks. Shhhh...you know Im trynna move weight like I'm Martha Stewart's son. I got a skincare line, an advice book and a line of accessories with Sham coming next Fall/Spring.

"I think it's very important that whatever you're trying to make or sell, or teach has to be basically good. A bad product and you know what? You won't be here in ten years."-Martha Stewart

Marquis
Phifer.