Thursday

Conversations With Talking Books.

Photos: Me @ Dj Cassidy's Birthday Party @ the New York Public Library
Music by: Jermaine Dupri, Dougie Fresh, Dj Ruckus & Frank Jugga
Performance: Bobby Brown & Rakim ( to each it's own Cassidy )

I saw: Jay-Z, Nas, Tyson Beckford, June Ambrose, Coltrane Curtis ( my boss ), Terrance J, Melanie from PCD, Adrienne Bailon, The Kardashians, Melinda Williams ( winked at me ) and Andre Harrell ( refer to picture )

Did you follow me on Twitter lastnight? If not, get to it (click here) I tweeted all night. Scratch the recap, Cassidy's red suit, amazing. He even had the velvet slippers on. And because I don't wear shades at night I made me some stunna shades ( light was Extra Bright ). True story: Last year while I was at GIANT magazine I styled the fashion editor for this event. A year later I'm there.

New York Public Library
5th Ave and 42nd St

photos without me were snatched from Vashtie

Marquis
Phifer.