Tuesday

Unedited Hustle.

Clip: Starting the day off, My 10am grind

Hi: My name is Marquis Phifer.
I run a blog, LateBoots.com and I work at a New York branding and marketing firm. My "Everyday Hustle" starts off at an office, 10am and ends at a club, 3am. With the 4 hours left I have my hands in a few projects that range from consulting to designing accessories. I consider myself to be an influencer.

What do you do?

Inviting you to something epic; the semi-documentary ( text version ) of the "Everyday Hustle". This project chronicles the daily grind of hand selected influentials in New York ( and other cities ).

Follow: LateBoots twitter page

Direct Message the LateBoots twitter account telling us your "Everyday Hustle" in a few words. If chosen we'll then email the selective few to gather more information for a feature/post on LateBoots.com

Be heard. Follow us and we'll make sure the rest follow you.

LateBoots.com
twitter.com/lateboots
twitter.com/marquisphifer
twitter.com/shamshirley

Marquis
Phifer.