Publication: 1950's issue of Vogue magazine
D.Brown On Women: Real girls run in heels.
1. If you're wearing flats, you better be a dancer.
2. Tights are not a base for an outfit, and if you must wear tights NEVER pair them with a flat.
3. Don't forget your partner is a representation of YOU.
4. Real women invest in quality, especially dealing with leatherwork ( Bags) and footwear.
5. How do you expect to gain the attention of Mr. Right without having some consistence.
6. It's not hard ladies, just try harder. A quality heel and slim jean will always do the trick.
7. Be social, be sexy, and smile. You're the treasure and we're the hunters.
Watch what difference it will make. -D.Brown