Friday

LB Watch: Majk Mychael



The Lateboots staff and I attended an event at Moda 404 Boutique hosted by Atlanta Peach Magazine . It was a casual mixer that featured the latest exclusives to hit the boutique by designers such as Jean Paul Gaultier and Tom Ford. Guests in attendance were entertained by the Moschino Spring/Summer ’08 runway show and waiters topping you off with Moet untill you forced them to stop. I was frustrated because I had to tell the waitress numerous of times that I did not want any dacquoise, I wanted tortes filled with warm rhubarb compote.

While there, I ran into my good friend Mychael Knight (Bravo's Project Runway). We chatted over a few drinks and he informed me of his new fragrance, Majk (which will be in stores soon). He sent me over some samples the next day and I must say I loved it! To find more about the fragrance and upcoming projects, Click>>Mychael Knight

Added Bonus for all you shoe fans after the cut.......



That's all.

-marquis.phifer