Monday

LB Showroom : Ralph Lauren


The biggest secret in my wardrobe- nearly everything is Ralph Lauren. Im a fan of Mr.Lauren as if he was a pop star. From his purple label slippers, to his perfect tailored cuts. I NEED HIM IN MY LIFE!

When I was a young boy, I was so not attracted to that "preppy" tweed look; but now as a man, I value the prestigious look of his garments. With Ralph Lauren, its all about the custom tailored fit, which is key to completing a look-where the ensemble looks as if it was made for you. I find that when I put on a Ralph Lauren piece, I begin to feel powerful-exclusive. And Ralph Lauren will never go out to style-classic pieces. With product lines such as Polo/Ralph Lauren for Men, Ralph Lauren for Women, Double RL, Ralph Lauren Home, and even Ralph Lauren paint; he is definitely creating an empire and a certain style of living. Ralph Lauren operates about 275 retail and outlet stores in the US and licenses more than 100 others worldwide. I prefer to shop on his website, I ask that you know your measurements and waist sizes because the fit is key to completing a look.

signed,
marquis.phifer

SHOP RALPH LAUREN