Tuesday

Go-C :EMANUELA DE PAULA -C'mon HAIR!!

Wait-let me fix my hair....... De Paula, girl, lol. I know these pics are a lil dated for some, being shot for W Magazine months ago but this big hair is giving me everything that as a man I need. I first saw Emanuela at the Rock & Republic show last month during fashion week and I thought to myself, "next up and coming". Emanuela comes from the town of Cabo de Santo Agostinho in North Brazil, and this young force is only 18. Now lets get into her work, De Paula tips into the high fashion market having done editorial for Vogue(Brasil, US), Allure, ffwMAG!(capa), Elle UK Accessories, French(capa), i-D, Giant Magazine, Glamour França, and Marie Claire(Brasil, Itália).Impressive resume right, she's also stomped the runways for some of my favorite designers; Rachel Roy, Alexandre Herchcovitch, Ashish N Soni, Catherine Malandrino, Cynthia Steffe, Nanette Lepore, Yigal Azrouel, Adam + Eve, Bottega Veneta, Diane von Furstenberg, Ellen Tracy, Lacoste, Bill Blass, Lela Rose, Ralph Lauren, Tracy Reese, Zac Posen, and Rock & Republic. De Paula is definitely the one to look out for in '08.

Toast to Emanuela -les bons gens, les bons vêtements.

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r