Tuesday

Fashion Week REWIND....

Ok so I can't lie, I never knew how much power BCBG Max Azria had....the story goes like this.....as I was going through all the fashion show invites trying to see which shows I wanted to attend I paid BCBG, which means I didn't care to go, but as I made my way under the tents the line for entry into that show was as thick as Ashanti's eyebrows. So I was like, ok well I wanna go in now lol, and as I tipped inside it was FULL of industry folks and they even had to stop letting people in. Lucky for me I was perched on the 4th row! AND I FINALLY FOUND THE VIDEO FROM THAT SHOW. But back to the story, so Im sitting rows away from Fashion Maven "Bevy Smith", which she looked wonderful as usual and the show starts, the music is dope and next to the floor I see Chanel Iman, prior to that moment I had never seen her in person before, and that's when I decided never to eat anymore, with the exception of special k red berries and diet coke.

AND IT'S ALL BCBG's FAULT!!

m a r q u i s . p h i f e r